Hey, would you be interested in becoming a Guest Author on TestingEmpire.com?
It’s a great opportunity to showcase your skills in the field of Software Testing and contribute to one of the most famous blogs out there. Show the testing arena what you’ve got!
We’re excited to invite new writers who have a solid understanding of Software Testing, including both Manual and Automation.
We’re open to anything you’d like to write about, as long as it’s useful and informative.
If you have an article in mind that fits one of the topics mentioned above and you agree to our policy, then you have two options to choose from:
Guest Post Topics:
- Manual Testing
- Automation Testing
- Automation Tools
- Testing Tools
- Mobile Automation Testing
- Anything related to Software Testing & Software Tools
Our Policy on Guest Post:
Read the following guidelines to ensure that your post gets approved.
Here are some guidelines to follow for your guest post:
- The article must be original, written by you. We won’t accept previously published articles, and you can’t publish it elsewhere once we’ve published it here.
- Aim for a minimum of 2000 words in your post.
- Make sure your guest post is free of spelling errors and grammatically correct.
- Feel free to use subheadings and lists to break down your content. You don’t have to worry about specific formatting; we’ll take care of that.
- Your post should include at least one image that fits the topic. Make sure you own the content or have permission to use the image, as we do not allow copyright infringement.
- Our blogging team reserves the right to edit, adapt, update, and republish your contribution as needed.
- We may include calls-to-action to TestingEmpire.com content, such as email newsletters, ebooks, and other downloadable content.
- In rare cases, contributed posts (guest posts) may be removed from the blog.
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!
- We don’t allow any promotion or advertising of specific products or services. So, no promotional links (like to your website, your company’s website, or your client’s website) should be included in the article itself. And to be crystal clear, you can’t have any business relationship with any site linked in the body of your post.
- You’re welcome to include a link to your blog, but only in the author bio. Just remember, no links to businesses or affiliate links are allowed since that would be considered a sponsored post. It’d be awesome if you could provide a bio at the end of the article.
- You may include a link to your blog and the link should appear only in the author bio but links to businesses and/or affiliate links are not allowed (these types of links would be considered a sponsored post). We encourage you to provide a bio at the end of the article.
- The links you include should be relevant to our audience here.
- No affiliate links are allowed in any part of your guest contribution.
- It’s a good idea to include a brief author bio. Usually, two to four sentences are enough.
- You can also add up to two relevant links, like your professional site or blog, but remember they can’t be affiliate links and they’ll be automatically no-followed.
- We really appreciate everyone’s work, so we kindly ask you not to copy content from others. If we find out that you’ve copied a post from somewhere else, we’ll have to give you an instant ban and remove all your blog posts from TestingEmpire.com. By submitting a post to TestingEmpire.com, you’re giving us copyright ownership of the post. This just helps us handle any DMCA related issues.
- Comments are like conversations about your published article. So, make sure to answer any questions or queries related to your article through the comments. This way, you not only gain more exposure but also help out your readers.
Contribute your post to SoftwareTestingMaterial:
Once you’ve read and understood all the guidelines mentioned above, here’s how you can submit the article.
Just jot down the topic of your upcoming post and shoot it over to us. You can use the following address hello [@] testingempire [.] com.
Please note that while you are welcome to submit your full article, kindly be aware that we can only publish it if it aligns with our requirements and those of our readers. Sending a title and a brief article plan will suffice to give us a general understanding of your work.
If you have any further inquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the above email. We sincerely appreciate your effort, your willingness to share, and we wish you the very best of luck with all your endeavors!
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.